Data rozpoczęcia i zakończenia wydarzenia
2023-07-26 - 2023-07-28
Nazwa obiektu: Wydział Prawa i Administracji Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego
Ulica i numer: Bracka 12
Miasto i kod: Kraków 31-007
Future Law Lab
The conference will be devoted to various interactions between law and cognitive science(s). Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
● heuristics, cognitive biases, & law
● emotions, reasoning, intuition, & law
● cognitive structure of legal concepts
● legal reasoning & cognitive science
● Artificial Intelligence, cognitive science, & law
● cognitive science in empirical legal research
● legal education & cognitive science
● cognitive science & naturalization of law.
Active participation may take the form of a talk, poster, or workshop (other forms may be discussed via email with the organizers). We welcome submissions from researchers as well as people or institutions from outside academia (business, media, NGOs, etc.). Practice-oriented approach is encouraged.
● abstracts of talks/posters, descriptions of workshops (no more than 3000 characters including spaces)
● via this form
● deadline: 9 April 2023
● decision: 22 April 2023
There is no conference fee. The organizers will provide coffee breaks and a social dinner. Tips on traveling to and accommodation in Kraków may be found on the conference website.
As you know, predatory conferences are a great threat to the legitimacy and integrity of academia as a whole. We want you, and the scientific community, to be confident that all content presented at this event is thoroughly vetted and reviewed. That is why we will be using a double-blind review process to evaluate all submissions.
● Submit your abstract through the link above.
● You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we’ve received your application.
● We’ll reach out on or before 22 April 2023, to let you know if your application was successful.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com.
udział w tym wydarzeniu jest bezpłatny