Data rozpoczęcia i zakończenia wydarzenia
2023-11-16 - 2023-11-16
Nazwa obiektu: Uniwersytet Pedagogiczny w Krakowie (konferencja online)
Ulica i numer: 30-084
Miasto i kod: Kraków
Instytut Prawa, Ekonomii i Administracji, Uniwersytet Pedagogiczny w Krakowie
Purpose of the conference
The aim of the conference is an exchange of knowledge, experience and views in the field of social economy with particular focus on the development of social services.
The conference will be focused on issues related to legal regulations, initiatives stimulating social economy entities and regional and national authorities to seek effective solutions to increasingly complex and dynamic social and economic problems.
This year's conference will be devoted to issues related to shaping the potential of social economy entities to provide social services necessary in the era of demographic changes and other global socio-economic trends. An aging society, the development of civilization diseases, climate change, growing social inequalities are the challenges of the 21st century, for which the social economy seems to find solutions. On the other hand, there are trends favourable for the social economy and consistent with its values, such as locality, grassroots initiatives, sharing economy. In social policy, there is a lot of talk about deinstitutionalization - looking for help solutions "close to the other person" in contrast to the provision of help by institutions, usually far away from the local environment. All this creates space for the development of the social economy, including the commercialization of the activities of social organizations and the dissemination of social entrepreneurship.
We invite experts dealing with the subject of economics and social entrepreneurship, as well as public policies, to participate in the conference.
We propose to focus the debate on the following specific issues:
1. Shaping social services as a challenge for the activities of social economy entities and social enterprises
2. Social services in the legal acts and program documents of the individual countries
3. The importance of social services in the context of contemporary socio-economic challenges
4. Social entrepreneurship in solving the problems of modern economies - the importance of social services in the face of economic recession
5. Educating professional staff for the social economy sector
6. Socially responsible business in the face of challenges related to the climate and economic crisis.
Participation in the conference and publications in journals are free of charge.
The conference will be held online (MS Teams).
October 3, 2023 – end of registration and abstracts' submission
October 15, 2023 - information about the abstracts' acceptance
November 6, 2023 - publication of the conference program
November 16, 2023 - conference
Conference website: https://ipea.up.krakow.pl/ekonomia-spoleczna-2023/
Opłaty za uczestnictwo: