Data rozpoczęcia i zakończenia wydarzenia
2023-10-26 - 2023-10-26
Nazwa obiektu: Online
Ulica i numer: -
Miasto i kod: -
Sieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz - Instytut Organizacji i Zarządzania w Przemyśle "ORGMASZ"
Responsible design, implementation and use of smart technologies lies at the heart of the European approach to digital innovation. It is aptly illustrated by the EC Ethics Guidelines for Trustworthy AI as well as the Regulatory framework proposal on artificial intelligence (AI Act). Nonetheless the values, principles and requirements included in these documents are only the first step to operationalize technology’s governance. For ethical and legal requirements to be effectively put to work, further practical steps are necessary.
Topic areas of conference:
- CleanTech – ethical approach to create sustainable water and energy solutions,
- The ethics of green and digital twin transitions
- Addressing the importance of “S” component in ESG
- Design and implementation of ethics in solutions based on AI – “ethics by design” approach across various industries e.g. medical, financial, insurance, HR. Human centric design in relation to sustainability
- Ethics management and leadership in times of uncertainty – considering “ethics by design” approach in areas such as supply chain management, governance structure and engagement or policies design
- ESG analyses as tools for ethics-based AI auditing
- The contribution of AI in the ESG
Together with the conference partners, we would like to emphasise that we are open to cooperation with national and international scientists and organisations also in our research projects.
Acting in accordance with the Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) concept, we wish to participate in the transformation of the European research and innovation system, targeted at the grand challenges of our time (science for society) where deliberation and reflection are followed by action (science with society). Łukasiewicz – ORGMASZ, as an analytical unit of Łukasiewicz Research Network, specialises in socio-economic research conducted in the field of STI (Science, Technology, Innovation). We are open to cooperation in a broad context with researchers and organisations sharing similar principles. More information about our institute can be found here.
Submission deadline: Abstracts should be received by 10.10.2023 and acceptance notifications will be sent out by 17.10.2023.
Selected papers will have a 15 minute presentation followed by a 5 minute question time. The conference will be an online event. All lectures and panel discussions will be held on the TEAMS platform. Please do inform beforehand whenever you’d wish to use additional methods of presentation (images, videos).
udział w tym wydarzeniu jest bezpłatny